1. Where are you located?
2. Can we rent bikes for two hours or less?
If you want to rent bikes for two hours or less then you will have to come in the store. Reserving bikes for one or two hours is very difficult to maintain as we get busy throughout the day. But if you reserve for the day we keep the bikes for you until you're ready to pick them up.
3. Why is the Venice Beach location more expensive than the Santa Monica location?
Our prices are very competitive within the area of both our locations. In Venice Beach most day rates are $30 and above. Some even charge $40 plus for the day. So, yea, we're pretty cheap compared to other bikes shops.
4. Can we rent multiple days?
Yes! Visit us and we'll set you up. We currently do not offer it online. The prices are very competitive and the longer you rent the lower the total price will be.
5. How much to rent locks, baskets and helmets?
Free of charge! We'll give them to you upon request.
6. If we rent in Santa Monica can we drop off the bikes at your Venice Beach location?
Unfortunately, no. We don't have the manpower to bring bikes back and forth.
7. What time do you open?
Our store opens from 9:30 to sunsetish everyday. We're closed on rainy and windy days. Don't worry if you happen to reserve on the day we are closed we'll refund your money.
8. Do I need to bring anything with me?
Yes! Please bring an ID and a credit card. We will need them for a deposit. We do not charge your card unless you don't bring back the bikes.